Turning Your Vision into a Backyard Reality
Nothing we do is “one size fits all,” because we know that the human imagination can’t be summed up or contained in one design. We work closely with every one of our clients to design and build custom pools that seamlessly blend into the architecture of your home.
• We start with an interview by discovering how the extended living space will be used by each family member or guest(s) in your home.
• Pool safety is imperative to every family. We ask what the swimming skills of the entire family are, as well as the ages and activity levels.
• Family budget is also discussed in this initial interview. A design solution is always subject to a realistic understanding of the total investment or monthly payments that work for the client.
• Overlays of design ideas are created to see how the ideas work in the building space.
• Our team will discuss and fine-tune the best design to accomplish all of your interests and develop site-efficient solutions.
• Once the ideas are refined, a master plan is drafted. This plan will often incorporate extra features, such as outdoor kitchens, extended deck areas, outdoor lighting, landscaping, putting greens, water features, and shade structures in addition to the main swimming pool and/or spa.
• To assist you in visualizing how a design concept will look and feel, our design team will convert the master plan into a 3-D visual graphic using state-of-the-art pool studio software. This animated software allows you to see your new swimming pool as if you are walking around the environment and viewing the backyard from every angle. Our software also adds in sound effects from water features or fire pits, and even the view from diving into their pool or spa. We have found this tool to be very helpful.
• Along with the swimming pool concept plan, Pools by Design will prepare an itemized estimate of pool construction costs. Unless your pool construction budget is not an issue, your input at this point is critical. Our approach is to itemize each element of the pool design as much as possible to give you the ability to understand the features and resulting expense of each element.
ENJOY YOUR POOL
After construction has been completed, it's time to enjoy your new pool! Adding a pool to your home is a fun experience and allows you to get outside and enjoy quality time spent with friends and family. We hope that your new pool will bring you many lifelong memories to create and remember.