Reduce Energy Use: Energy-efficient equipment helps reduce pool operating costs and benefits the environment. Calculate your energy savings with the Residential Pool Pump Savings Calculator.
Reduce Water Use: The average backwash uses between 250 to 1,000 gallons of water, without completely cleaning the filter.
– We include an easy to maintain large capacity cartridge filter that does not require water-wasting backwashing.
Quiet Operation: Increasingly, local governments are passing noise ordinances which directly affect pool equipment. In addition, equipment noise reduces opportunities for peaceful pool enjoyment.
– We include the quietest state of the art variable speed pump available on the market.
Reduce Chemical Use: Equipment that contributes to the reduced use and storage of harsh chemicals for pool maintenance and/or products that include no hazardous materials.
– We offer optional sanitation and automation equipment to keep your pool chemistry at optimal levels.
Long Lasting: Products that have a longer service life need to be replaced less often, reducing the impact of waste management and natural resources required for production and transportation.
– We have selected the best products with companies that stand behind them so that your warranty, if needed, is hassle free.
Low NOx: Nitrogen oxides (NOx) emissions are primary contributors to smog and acid rain.
– We offer the most EnergyStar rated pool equipment available.